Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 Month Checkup

Mary Emmett had her 2 month checkup yesterday! She weighed in at 13 lbs and 6 ounces (95% percentile) and was 24.5 inches long (97% percentile!) She gained 2 pounds and grew 2 inches since our last visit! I couldn't believe it! She still seems like the little 8 pounder that she was when she was born to me! Other than that she had her 2 month shots which I was really worried about. The first one she only sort of cried and the second one she screamed! So she cried all the way until we got in the car and then was sort of fussy last night. Then I put her to bed around 8:30 and she didn't wake up until 6:30 this morning! 10 HOURS!! I guess I don't hate taking her to get those shots after all! haha!
Here are some pictures of her at 9 weeks!

3 comments:

Brett and Britney said...

She's gaining on Jax...only 3 more pounds! She is so precious. That blue looks beautiful on her. 10 hours- that is awesome! Glad she's so healthy! Love ya!

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Oh my goodness Melissa! She is just darling and so sweet. I hate that she has a better tan than me...

Davis and Suzanne said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!