Monday, July 13, 2009

Update!

It has been a while since I have posted anything. We have been busy! We went to the beach again for the 4th of July! She still loves the water. She had a great time in MiMi and Papa Doc's pool and then we went down to the ocean 2 times. It was a lot easier having Robbie there to help me tote everything down. The ocean was perfect with little shallow "pools" that the sand had formed so we put her in that and she loved it. We also got this cool kit with plaster to make her footprint out of sand so we did that. I dont have a picture but it was really neat and such a good keepsake of her first visit! Anyway, she is just growing like a weed! She is also teething and I have had to start giving her Tylenol at night before she goes to bed to help her sleep. She has always been such a great sleeper but she started waking up like 2 times a night and I took her to the doctor and they told me she was hungry and teething! Hungry-ha! So now I am giving her oatmeal 3 times a day and fruit 2 times a day. So far she has loved bananas, pears, and sweet potatoes. She didn't like applesauce but maybe its because I dont like it either! ;) After I uped the amount of food and gave her Tylenol, she is back to sleeping 7-7 which mama loves!
Here are some pics of the last couple of weeks!
(I have tried 3 times to upload pics...I will try again later!)

1 comment:

Emeri Sorrells said...

I cant believe she is already eating food! She and Emerson need to hang out before yall move!! Come by when you are out walking!!