Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sleepy Girl

This afternoon I had my 4-d ultrasound. Unfortunately, Mary Emmett wasn't turned correctly so we couldn't get any good pictures. She was sleeping and had her back turned to us so we couldn't see her face. I am still glad we did it because I got to see her, even though it wasn't her face. The doctor told me everything looks great and she had long skinny fingers!
I am still trying to decide if I am going to try again. They want you to do it between 28-32 weeks but the sooner the better because they start to get squished up in there!
So we will see......
Oh and they did confirm that it is indeed a girl! Good thing since everything I have is PINK!

In other news, I have my first two showers this upcoming weekend! I can't wait!!! I was in Atlanta last weekend for my cousin's and another friends baby showers. It got me really excited about mine! I will post pictures of the festivities after this weekend!

No comments: