Monday, November 17, 2008

Two Showers, One weekend!

This weekend we had our first showers! Friday night we had a couples "book" shower at our friends Janie and Stacy's house! Mary Emmett got lots of wonderful books! She will be one smart girl. Below are some pictures from Friday night.


Me, Mom, and Janie



Jenny, Morgan, Me, and Whitney



Two of my favorite books! One Ole Miss one and one Georgia!

On Sunday we had a "girls" shower at my friend Jenny's house! It was so much fun and I got the cutest outfits and stuff for Mary Emmett!



The hostesses:
Whitney, me, Allison, Morgan, Jenny, Melody, and Elizabeth (had already left.)
Thanks girls!!!


The wonderful food and gorgeous flowers!


This is a "doll house" book shelve that Mr. and Mrs. Pittman made me to put all the books on! Its so cute and looks great in her room!

It was a great weekend with family and friends. Thanks to everyone who came!


1 comment:

Mrs. Gibbons said...

Melissa - you look darling and I LOVE the name! I hope you hang in there these last few weeks - my sister is due the 20th, so I understand where you are at! Rub that belly for me!