Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Wait is OVER!


NO NO NO, Mary Emmett isn't here yet!

My cousin and best friend, Katie had her baby this morning at 8:52! The wait I am referring to is that Katie didn't find out the gender of her baby so I have been so anxious to know what she was having!!!

Samantha Rose Ludlam was born today 7 lbs 13oz! I am so excited Mary Emmett and Sam will hopefully be as close as Katie and I are! We are planning on moving back to Atlanta this summer so this is just so exciting that they will grow up together!

Congrats Dan and Katie, can't wait to meet her!!!!!

4 comments:

Roger Cole said...

I am so excited the girls will be growing up together, our boys are only 6mts apart from their 2 other boy cousins and they play together all the time! So glad she had a girl! Moving back to ATL, so sad! We need to get togther b/f that happens. Happy New Year! Sarah Ella

Brett and Britney said...

Yeah to baby girl! How neat to have a New Year's baby. Tell them Congrats for me. Now the waiting game is on for you...can't wait!
Britney

katieludlam said...

Sam can't wait for Mary Emmett to arrive! Love you!

Kyle and Matt Still said...

I about died when I saw that picture...I thought it was your baby! She'll be here soon enough though...